The Trusst Adjustable Panel Point for Video allows you to create a hang point on the upper chords of box truss to support video walls. The clamp mounting points are adjustable to work with box truss up to 20.5″ wide. The Adjustable Panel Point for Video provides a safe and secure connection and supports weights of up to 500 kg (1100 lb.). The welded eye bolt orients to allow quick connection to video rig bars with standard rigging shackles, round slings, or wire rope. Made from solid bar 6061 T-6 aluminum with a permanently attached eye bolt. Includes (2) Trusst CTC-50HC half coupler clamps designed to fit 50mm (2″) truss chords.
- Mounts on top of a horizontal truss to create a hang point for video panels or other needs virtually anywhere on the truss length
- Adjusts to fit any size box truss with 2” (50mm) chords up to 20.5” x 20.5”
- Includes load rated 360-degree wrap around style coupler clamps made of heavy duty extruded aluminum that won’t scratch or damage truss
- Rated eye bolt, permanently attached, orients for easy rigging connections using shackles up to 5/8” in size
- Made of 6061 T-6 aluminum and graded steel hardware for strength and durability
- Built with versatility, safety and durability in mind
- Completely anodized in black